Battery Powered Ion Pump Controller V3 R0
Product code: LSA3.0B
The LSA3 is a battery powered ion pump controller with advanced features compared to the LSA2. It displays the pressure directly in mbar (for SAES™ NexTorr pumps of the types D100-5, D200-5, D300-5 and D500-5) and has an integrated alarm for low battery (high temperature). A built-in temperature measurement and display for a Pt100 sensor within -200°C to room temperature makes it suitable for our LN2-cooled option of the VSN40S (see Cryo Version). It also allows battery driven operation for a period of approximately 40h, powered by a NiMH rechargeable battery.
The LSA3 controller is designed to operate the following types of ion pumps:
- Diode ion pumps (requires positive output polarity)
Specifications: Battery Powered Ion Pump Controller V3 R0
- output voltage: + 5 kV DC
- output connector: Huber&Suhner SHV
- power supply and integrated battery
- weight 1.2 kg
- alarm for low battery (high temperature)
- pressure in mbar (calibrated for NexTorr D-100-5 or D-200-5 combined NEG-ion pumps)
- temperature in °C (K on request)
When bought with a NexGeneration UHV suitcase with a NexTorr Pump an HV cable is included, otherwise the cables need to be ordered separately.
Please order Cables separately!
- CABLSA3TMP4M Temperature measure cable (non-bakeable)
- CABLSA3HTMP4M Temperature measure cable (bakeable)