Motorized Linear/Manual Rotary Manipulator DN40CF
Product code: MD40-DRVMDMOTL-XXXX-YYYY
The MD40-DRVMDMOTL is a linear/rotary feedthrough, equipped with a motorized one axis linear actuator. It's Nanotec ST2018L0804 2-phase stepper motor-driven high precision spindle drive is coupled to the outer magnet and controls linear motion. With a 2mm pitched spindle, a readout of 0.05mm is possible. Alternatively, a 1mm pitched spindle provides even higher resolution.
The sturdy linear unit ensures unchanging alignment of all components and consistent positioning.
MD40-DRVMDMOTL can be configured with either continous rotation of the shaft or as a linear only drive.
Please note that for bakeout the drive must be removed.
Specifications: Motorized Linear/Manual Rotary Manipulator DN40CF
linear travel: ≤ 768.2mm
retracted length: ≥ 11.8mm and ≤ 780mm; standard 30mm
MD40-DRVMDMOTL Linear/Rotary manipulator with motorized precision linear drive
- linear drive unit DRVMD: 2mm pitched spindle drive (on request 1mm)
- linear travel: XXXX (max. 300mm)
- mounting flange DN40CF (2,75" O.D.)
- linear force: 30N
- torque: 0.5Nm
- bakeout temperature (without stepper motor): 150deg C max.
- pressure range 1E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- fully UHV compatible materials
3D-model available on request
Stepper Motor Linear Drive:
- Voltage: 3.22
- Amps/Phase: 1.4
- Resistance/Phase: 2.3+/-10% Ohms
- Holding torque: 0.117 Nm
- Step angle: 1.8°+/-5%