Evaporation Source with In Situ Exchangeable Crucible
Product code: EVEX40
A rugged, versatile evaporator for a wide range of materials such as Ag, Au, Al, Ni, Co, Fe etc. and also organic material like Pyrphyrin.
The evaporant is placed into a tungsten crucible which is mounted onto an SHOM flag style samle plate (SHOMEVCRW) that is quickly exchangeable in-situ.
A swivable front lid allows easy access to the SHOME plate which can be pulled out for replacement using a wobblestick or similar manipulator.
The filling volume of the crucible is up to 500mm3. The water cooled housing ensures ultra-clean film growth at base pressures in the lower 10E-10 mbar range.
The EVEX40 is equipped with a manually actuated shutter. Also a thermo coupler type C is included.
Keep multiple crucibles for different materials inside your system and easily exchange them using a wobblestick with pincer grip, as illustrated below:
Specifications: Evaporation Source with In Situ Exchangeable Crucible
- mounting flange DN40CF, required tube ID=36mm
- distance flange face to front end = 185mm
- water connections G1/8 with 6mm tube fittings
- max. bakeout temperature 200°C
- completely mounted incl. 1x quick exchange W-crucible on SHOM plate (SHOMEVCRW)
- incl. rotary and electrical feedthrough (MS-Type 12kV HV-feedthrough)
- incl. CABEEVEX40(7MS6MF1) MS-Cable for Evaporation Source with exchangeable crucible, L=6m, Filament 1+ 2, Thermocouple 1
- serto brass fittings for 6mm tube
- all vacuum side electrical connections with push-pull crimp contacts
- HV supply DC 0-1000V pos. 200mA (not included)
- low voltage supply DC 0-24V 0-5A (not included)
download datasheet (under construction)
download Drawing EVEX40