Sample Transporter with Manipulation Extension
Product code: RM40-TSRMKG-XXXX-YYYY
The RM40-TSRMKG is linear-rotary sample transporter featuring a cardan shaft with handle. The shaft is guided by a rail and enables remote rotation and linear movement, offering the great advantage of the user being able to stand close to the system during manipulation for visual monitoring and coordination.
The length of the shaft is adaptable to suit the length of the sample transporter as well as your needs.
Standard length models are priced advantageously. Please contact us to request a quote for your specific version.
Oder code standard lengths
- 500mm travel: RM40-0500-0030-TSRMKG
- 750mm travel: RM40-0750-0030-TSRMKG
- 1000mm travel: RM40-1000-0030-TSRMKG
- 1250mm travel: RM40-1250-0030-TSRMKG
Order code customized length
XXXX: linear travel in millimeters
YYYY: retracted length, flange face to end of the shaft in millimeters (min. 10mm)
|Options and accessories:
Specifications: Sample Transporter with Manipulation Extension
linear travel X >= 50mm AND <= 1250mm
retracted length Y >= 10mm AND <= 200mm; standard 30mm
Download drawing (pdf)
1x Customized Length Sample Transporter DN40CF linear travel not defined retracted length not defined
Product code: RM40-XXXX-YYYY
- Linear force: ~70N
- Torque: ~5Nm
- Bakeout temperature: 150deg C max.
- Pressure range 1E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- Fully UHV compatible materials.
drawing (pdf) 3D-model (stp) manual (pdf) deflection chart (pdf)
1x Extension shaft for remote manipulation length not defined
Product code: TSRMKG-XXXX
Compatible with all RM and GM series sample transporters
- deflection angle from the universal joint when rotating: up to 45°
- deflection angle from the universal joint when not rotating: up to 90° (only for fine adjustment)
- gear transmission: 1:3
- fully bakeable up to 150°C
Download drawing (PDF)