Base Module NexGeneration UHV Suitcase S
Product code: VSN40S
The NexGeneration UHV Suitcase is as a truly portable, at the same time fully featured, especially compact, lightweight and slim UHV system. Availability of Combined Non-Evaporable Getter (NEG) and Ion-pump technology in the same pump made it's design feasible.
The suitcase can be individually configured for vertical or horizontal usage and equipped with a transfer manipulator as well as a sample storage of your choice. Model and travel range of the transfer arm, as well as the sample-grabbing mechanism, can be combined in a modular way. The NexGeneration UHV Suitcase is fully compatible with our wide range of manipulators such as linear/rotary feedthroughs, wobblesticks and sample transporters.
The high voltage for the ion-pump element is delivered by the rechargeable, battery-driven power supply LSA3.0. The vacuum level is shown directly on the display optimized for SAES™ NexTorr pumps of the types D100-5, D200-5. The NEG element can be activated with any standard DC lab power supply.
To help us optimize our advisory service and quoting process, please download our questionnaire and send us the completed document together with your inquiry.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
NexGeneration UHV Suitcase References:
More UHV-Suitcases are successfully operational at further sites.
Specifications: Base Module NexGeneration UHV Suitcase S
adds -245.0 to dimension Y of the main product
The VSN40S Base Module includes:
- Ultra compact UHV-chamber. 1x DN40CF-R transfer flange; 1x DN40CF-WS for transfer manipulator; 2x DN40CF-T for Viewport; 1x DN40CF-WS for Pump; 1x DN40CF-T for sample storage
- NexTorr D-100-5 combination pump
- LSA3.0 battery driven HV-supply & Set of cables
- VAT mini UHV gate valve, series 010, manual operation
- 2-3x viewports DN40CF, gaskets, bolt sets, sideplates, completely mounted
- Side/baseplates and 1x carrying handle
Bakeout temperature: 150deg C max.
Compatible with all Ferrovac transfer manipulators and wobblesticks.
Ready for use: delivered under vacuum.
- VSN40S(V): used vertically
- VSN40S(HL|HR): particularly suited for use with long Sample Transporter versions.
HL: Handling done from the Left
HR: Handling done from the Right
HLVR: Horizontal usage, handling done from the Left - and Vertical usage, handling done from the Right
HRVL: Horizontal usage, handling done from the right - and Vertical usage, handling done from the Left
VSN40S page 1/3: Product overview - configurations
VSN40S page 2/3: Options and order codes
VSN40S page 3/3: Product details scale 1:1