SPECIAL OFFER Configured NexGeneration UHV Suitcase with Wobblestick, Sample Storage, Rear View, Panoramic View, Service Ports
Product code: VSN40S(VRVPVSP2X16)-0400_Special_Offer
The VSN40S(V) is the vertically used version of the NexGeneration UHV Suitcase. It is as a truly portable, at the same time fully featured, especially compact, lightweight and slim UHV system. Availability of Combined Non-Evaporable Getter (NEG) and Ion-pump technology in the same pump made it's design feasible.
Whenever a sample storage is used, we recommend adding a Rear View welded viewport for better visibility and easier handling. The high voltage for the ion-pump element is delivered by the rechargeable, battery-driven power supply LSA2.0 or optional LSA2.1 (with 10x better pumping current display resolution). The vacuum level can be monitored by converting the displayed ion pump current to pressure units, using the current to pressure table of the pump manufacturer. The NEG element can be activated with any standard DC lab power supply.
To see if this configuration suits your needs, please download our questionnaire for further information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
NexGeneration UHV Suitcase References:
More UHV-Suitcases are successfully operational at further sites.
Specifications: SPECIAL OFFER Configured NexGeneration UHV Suitcase with Wobblestick, Sample Storage, Rear View, Panoramic View, Service Ports
Special Offer including 17% discount (list price: CHF 36'142.00)
- Condition: used, in very good condition, with a few surface blemishes. Fully functional.
This configuration of the VSN40S includes:
Condition: used, some shallow scratches. Fully functional.
- Ultra compact UHV-chamber (S-Nr. 15-040)
1x DN40CF-R transfer flange
1x DN40CF-WS for transfer manipulator
1x DN40CF-WS for Pump
1x DN40CF-T for sample storage
2x DN16CFT service ports
- Upgrade from NexTorr D-100-5 (pumping speed: 100 l/s) to NexTorr D-200-5 (pumping speed: 200 l/s)
- Upgrade to LSA2.1 battery driven HV-supply (S-Nr. 15-140)
- Set of cables
- VAT mini UHV gate valve, series 010, manual operation
- 1x Welded Viewport for view inside the chamber from the rear side
- 2x flanking, welded viewports replace the standard two CF40 flanges with viewports. The greater glazed surfaces of the PV-Viewports provide larger viewing areas
- 2x Additional DN16CFT Service Ports for vacuum gauge, electrical feedthrough, etc.
- WMG40-0550-0090-PGWMS(OMH) Dual shaft wobblestick DN40CF with straight pincer for flag style plates, travel length: 550mm (S-Nr. 14-373)
- TSWMVSNV Alignment and protection rail for wobblestick
- MD40-0080-0001-RECOMSTACK(03H00S02H04S)H Linear/rotary feedthrough zero retracted length with single sided tube support, stack of three single and two double-level receptacles for SHOM sample plates (S-Nr. 17-096)
- Side/baseplates and 1x carrying handle
- Bakeout temperature: 150deg C max.
- Fully UHV compatible materials
- Weight: approx. 12kg
Ready for use: delivered under vacuum
- 1x VSN40S(V) :: Base Module NexGeneration UHV Suitcase
- 1x UPGRADEVSN40S(+RV) :: Upgrade RV Rear View for VSN40S
- 1x UPGRADEVSN40S(+PV) :: Upgrade PV Panoramic View for VSN40S
- 1x UPGRADEVSN40S(+SP2X16) :: Additional 2xDN16CFT Service Ports for VSN40S
- 1x WMG40-0550-0063 :: Customized Length Dual Shaft Wobblestick DN40CF linear travel 550mm retracted length 63mm
- 1x PGWMS(OMH) :: Hard Grip Straight Pincer for SHOM Flag Style Plates
- 1x TSWMVSNV-XXXX :: Alignment +/-12mm and Protection Rail for Wobblestick on VSN40S(V) length configuration: not defined
- 1x MD40(Y0)-0080-0001-TSMDH :: MD40 Linear/Rotary Feedthrough zero retracted length with Tube Support
- 1x RECOMSTACKY0(03H00S02H04S)H :: Stack of receptacles for 3x single and 2x double spaced slots for SHOM plates, mounted inversely
- 1x UPGRADELSA2.0(+LSA2.1) :: Upgrade from LSA2.0 to LSA2.1 high voltage supply
- 1x UPGRADEVSN40S(+D200) :: Upgrade to 200 l/s nominal pumping speed for VSN40S
- 1x VSN40SFLIGHTCASE-XXXX-YYYY :: Flightcase for NexGeneration UHV Suitcase length configuration: not defined height configuration: not defined