MD40 Linear/Rotary Feedthrough zero retracted length with Tube Support
Product code: MD40(Y0)-TSMDH-0080-0001
The MD40(Y0)0080-0001-TSMDH is commonly used to hold and manipulate the RECOMSTACK sample storage for SHOM flag style sample plates in a NexGeneration UHV Suitcase.
- linear travel in millimeters: 80mm (min 50mm, max 500mm)
- retracted length, flange face to end of shaft in millimeters: 1mm
Generally, MD40(Y0) miniature linear rotary feedthroughs are recommended as compact sample transporters for short and intermediate linear travel ranges up to approximately 300mm, although up to 500mm is possible. They can be used wherever a rotary motion at a specific linear position has to be performed. An adjustable stop ring can be set at a specific linear position and a thumb screw is provided to lock the outer magnet. Due to its relatively high torque of 0.5Nm and linear force of 30N, considerable force can be transferred to any gear inside vacuum if necessary. A high torque version with 1Nm and 60N is also available.
Features WMG40(FC) dual shaft wobblestick with PWMS(OM) straight pincer grip supported by a TSWMVSNV alignment and protection rail. The RECOMSTACKY0(S3D2) stack of sample receivers stores five SHOM flag style plates. The stack and is held by and manipulated with an MD40(Y0) single shaft linear rotary feedthrough with a TSMDH single sided tube support.
Specifications: MD40 Linear/Rotary Feedthrough zero retracted length with Tube Support
Commonly used to hold and manipulate the RECOMSTACK sample storage for SHOM flag style sample plates in a NexGeneration UHV Suitcase
- linear travel: 80mm
- retracted shaft length: 1mm
- mounting flange: DN40CF (2.75" O.D.)
- linear force: 30N
- torque: 0.5Nm (1Nm with HT option)
- bakeout temperature: 200 °C max.
- pressure range 1E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- fully UHV compatible materials
- max. height of optional for RECOMSTACKY0 on NexGeneration UHV Suitcase: 65mm